Classical Lines 98 is the best of lines game. It is free and easy to play.
The rule is you need to put at least 5 same color balls in a row (vertical, horizontal, diagonal) to get points and these balls will disappear.
- Tap a color ball and point to an unoccupied location to move the ball. This step usually uses to arrange same color balls together.
- Whenever a ball moved, three new balls will random appear. The three new balls are showed preview in the top left corner.
- When a line contains equal or more than 5 balls with the same color, that line will disappear. Points will be added and show on the top right corner. With 5 same color balls in a line, you will get 8 points; 6 same color balls are 10 point, 7 same color balls are 12 and so on.
- The game is over when all empty square on the table occupied by color balls.
- To restart the game, press the “RESET” button on the middle top.